This fun and easy project is perfect for kids and parents to try at home. Our balancing robot project gets your child thinking about the wonders of science as we explore the principles of gravity.
Materials Needed For Project
- White cardstock
- Two pennies
- Removable poster putty (or scotch tape)
- Markers, crayons or colored pencils
- Robot printable
Follow the Steps Below
- Step 1: Print your robot on cardstock
- Step 2: Color your robot
- Step 3: Carefully cut out your robot
- Step 4: Flip robot over and apply putty to the hands of your robot
- Step 5: Place pennies on top of the putty and then apply putty on top of the pennies
- Step 6: Apply putty to the feet of your robot
- Step 7: Put your robot together
- Step 8: It’s time to have fun! Practice balancing your robot on different objects!